The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Career Community
Welcome to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Career Community page. This page was created with you in mind to serve as a resource. It does not matter if you are just starting to learn more about yourself and your career options, if you are preparing for your next steps after The Swamp, or if you are somewhere in between. On this page you will find customized resources specifically for UF CLAS students.
These resources include:
Ways to connect with your CLAS career planner
- Specialized events selected to meet your needs
- Customized handouts specifically for your professional development
- And much more!
Essential CLAS Resources
- CLAS Advising – Visit the CLAS Advising page to explore more about majors and minors and how your academic advisor can help you with registration and more!
- Virtual Workshops – Provides CLAS UF Online students with customized support on their career and professional development as an online student.
- Beyond 120 – This program is specifically for CLAS students to become Career Ready by the time they leave UF through coursework, alumni internships, exchange programs, and more!
- Center for Undergraduate Research – Are you interested in doing research? Visit this site to gain insight into participating in research and getting guidance from CURBS, your peer advisors!
- Pre-Health – Visit the Pre-Health Buzz to get all of the latest Pre-Health information. For information about pre-health advising, click the button below.
- Pre Law – To receive all of the latest Pre-Law info, subscribe to the UF Pre-Law listserv, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Leave the subject field blank and enter the following text in the body of the message: subscribe ufprelaw-L firstname lastname. For information about Pre-Law advising, click the button below.
Learn about yourself and Career Options
There’s a world full of careers waiting for you. Learn more about your College of Law career path and careers that interest you by using the tools below. They’ll help you make sense of your interests and experiences.
Need help with understanding how your interests will play a part in your future career? Start with CHOMP!
What Can I Do With This Major?
Whether you are exploring multiple majors or searching for information about your chosen field, this site will help you connect majors to careers.
The OOH can help you find career information on duties, education and training, pay, and outlook for
Has detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by job seekers, workforce development and HR professionals, students, researchers, and more.
No matter what step you are in the job or internship search process, these customized handouts were created to help you highlight the unique skills and knowledge you have as a CALS student!
Find out how you can effectively communicate your skills, abilities, and achievements.
Use these keywords to help communicate your experiences on your resume.
Learn how to introduce your resume and provide context to your experiences!
Enhance your interviewing skills with tips to help you prepare for your next steps.
Learn how to build your network and your brand while connecting with employers.
Access to internships, job opportunities, online resource library, events, and more.
Build Experience: Hot Jobs and Internships for Liberal Arts and Sciences Students
Looking for a job or internship? We have current and relevant opportunities just for you. Explore the links below to begin your search!