The Warrington College of Business Career Community
Welcome to the Warrington College of Business Career Community Page. This page was created with the business student in mind to serve as a resource. The four pillars that drive the Heavener School of Business are Academics, Career Development, International Studies and Leadership. With this foundation, Heavener graduates are prepared to build exceptional careers and lead lives of purpose. So whether you are just starting to learn more about yourself and your career options, are preparing for your next steps after The Swamp, or are somewhere in between you will find customized resources specifically for you, the UF Warrington College of Business student. These exclusive resources for business Gators include:
- Access to the HIREWarrington job database, exclusively for business Gators!
- Ways to connect with your Warrington College of Business Career Coach
- Specialized events and company info sessions for networking and learning more about companies you want to work for
- Resources for finding an internship and/or full-time job, and much more!
Warrington College of Business Resources
- Warrington Research Centers – Get involved with Warrington’s research centers, which are dedicated to producing influential research that provides thought leadership to organizations globally.
- Warrington News Room – Stay up-to-date with the latest news from and about the Warrington College of Business.
- Business Career Services – Business Career Services with career planning and provides resources for students to find positions that suit their interests.
Learn about yourself and Career Options
There’s a world full of careers waiting for you. Learn more about your Warrington College of Business major or other majors and careers that interest you by using the tools below. They’ll help you make sense of your interests and experiences.
Need help with understanding how your interests will play a part in your future career? Start with CHOMP!
What Can I Do With This Major?
Whether you are exploring multiple majors or searching for information about your chosen field, this site will help you connect majors to careers.
Has detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by job seekers, workforce development and HR professionals, students, researchers, and more.
The OOH can help you find career information on duties, education and training, pay, and outlook for hundreds of occupations.
- Wayup – Get discovered by employers, find paid internships, part-time jobs, and entry-level opportunities at thousands of companies.
- Hoover – Hoover’s, Inc., is an American business research company that has provides information on companies and industries. Use it to identify organization names in industries you are curious about or competitors to find other organizations to apply to. Access via UF Libraries by clicking on the Hoovers icon on the banner at the top of the screen.
No matter what step you are in the job or internship search process, these customized resources were created by the Warrington College of Business to help you highlight the unique skills and knowledge you have as a business student.
Find out how you can effectively communicate your skills, abilities, and achievements.
Use these keywords to help communicate your experiences on your resume.
Learn how to introduce your resume and provide context to your experiences!
Enhance your interviewing skills with tips to help you prepare for your next steps.
Learn how to build your network and your brand while connecting with employers.
Access to internships, job opportunities, online resource library, events, and more.
Hot jobs and internships for Warrington College of Business Students
Looking for a job or internship? We have current and relevant opportunities just for you. Click on one of the links below to begin your search.
The tools below will help you take active steps to transition from where you are to where you want to be!
A professional association is an organization for people who work in the same industry. These organizations provide members with networking and professional development opportunities, continuing education, and job boards. Members can join a committee to advance the interests of their field or engage in advocacy.