February 22, 2021
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
via Career Fair Plus
Come join us for the HHP Internship and Job Fair! The College of Health and Human Performance empowers our students with the tools, knowledge, and confidence to utilize their skills to advance how communities live, work, and play. These students are actively seeking opportunities to gain experience in their field of study. Whether you are recruiting for internships, part-time or full-time jobs, or even volunteer opportunities, this fair is a great chance to interact with hundreds of our students. HHP areas of study include: Applied Physiology & Kinesiology (specializations in Exercise Physiology OR Fitness/Wellness), Athletic Training, Health Education & Behavior (specializations in Community Health Promotion OR Health Studies), Sport Management, and Tourism, Hospitality, and Event Management.
- $75 (until cancellation deadline)
- $100 (after cancellation deadline)
- $40 (until cancellation deadline)
- $50 (after cancellation deadline)
- Participation in the event
- Unlimited amount of recruiters
- Online listing of your organization