HHP Internship and Job Fair
February 22, 2020
Virtual via Career Fair Plus
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
About the HHP Internship and Job Fair:
Come interact with a variety of organizations to discuss internship and career opportunities available within industries such as Health and Wellness, Tourism, Hospitality, Event Management, and Sport Management. Use this page as a one stop shop to find out about the HHP Internship and Job Fair, how to prepare for it, and events and resources that will prepare you for success.
The HHP Internship and Job Fair is hosted bi-annually every fall and spring and is open to UF Students from all majors and specializations and alumni. For further questions, contact our Career Events staff at (352) 273-2331 or CCCCareerFairs@ufsa.ufl.edu.
A list of participants can also be found in Gator CareerLink
- Professional attire is encouraged.
- Have your resume reviewed prior to the event. The C3 provides an Express Drop-In service (no appointment needed), weekdays between 1 – 4 p.m. for resume reviews, mock interviews, and more.
- Have an updated electronic copy of your resume easily accessible.
- Research the organizations before attending
- Prepare questions to ask employers so you can see if an employer is a good fit with your values, abilities, and interests
- Have a platform (notepad or phone app) to jot down notes of your conversations with recruiters to use during your follow-ups
- Come prepared knowing your availability for employment or internship, including start and end dates
Questions to Ask Yourself Before the Event:
- What kind of experience are you looking for?
- Where would you be willing to relocate for work?
- Does the field you are looking to work in require any special certifications?