Connect Early to Begin Building Your Brand
When creating a recruitment plan, it is important to help students understand how they will fit within your organization. By introducing students to your organization’s opportunities, culture, and employment benefits you are starting to create the brand recognition that these students will come to identify with when they are ready to take the next step. These ideas can help students figure out many meaningful career possibilities, learn about themselves and career options and develop professionally.
Here’s how you can introduce your brand to students early and often:
• Information Sessions: promote your organization’s opportunities, culture, and employment benefits in order to engage UF students and alumni
• Employer Perspectives Workshops: host workshops that will educate students on their professional development, while introducing them to your organization
• Host Employer Office Hours: Take time to have one on one meetings with students to get to know potential candidates and let them get to know more about your company
• Connect through Career Connections Center social media: Find us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Diversity Meet Up: Networking event with a fluid atmosphere, without the boundaries of the career fair, for students and employers to connect in a relaxed environment
• Create your Gator CareerLink Profile: Build a robust profile that will give students detailed information about your company and links to your website and social media profiles
• Connect with Student Organizations: Connect with students through student organization meetings and events as a way to educate them on the benefits of working with you
• Employer Table Talks: Connect with students at your very own table in front of the Career Connections Center, then host and engage students during a Lunch & Learn in the Center.
• Project Resume: A free opportunity to connect with our students in the weeks leading up to Career Showcase by providing feedback on their resumes.