You may register up until the day of the event. The cancellation deadline is August 20, 2019 and will guarantee inclusion in the event-day publications. Registrations received after August 20, 2019 increase to $75.00. August 20, 2019 is also the last day to cancel and receive a refund. The cost to attend HHP Internship and Job Fair is $60.00 per table.
Register for the HHP Internship and Job Fair through Gator CareerLink. We accept credit cards (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or checks. In the registration form, be sure to select your payment type as credit card or check.
Credit cards are not processed immediately; you will receive a paid invoice via email to confirm processing of your payment once our staff processes your credit card.
Make checks payable to “Univ. of Florida Career Connections Center” (TAX ID# 59-6002052). Include a printed copy of your invoice and send check payment to:
UF Career Connections Center
Attention: HHP Internship and Job Fair
PO Box 118507
Gainesville, FL 32611-8507
To qualify for sales tax exemption, follow these steps:
- Register online as outlined above; the invoice you view online after registering will include sales tax.
- After registering, fax a copy of your FLORIDA Tax Exemption Certificate to the Career Connections Center at 352-392-5268. Include a copy of your invoice. If the name on the certificate differs from name on the registration, please note this on BOTH forms.
- Once the FLORIDA Tax Exemption Certificate has been received, your invoice will be updated to reflect your tax-exempt status.
- The C3 will notify you when the update to your invoice has been made.
- Pay the amount on the updated invoice.
No registration can be processed as tax-exempt without a copy of the tax-exemption certificate from the STATE OF FLORIDA. Unfortunately, we cannot accept tax exemption certificates from other states. Any tax-exempt organization in a state other than Florida must apply with the State of Florida. This application can be found here. A copy of this application can be submitted in place of the tax exemption certificate until one is obtained.
August 20, 2019 is the cancellation deadline for this event. Cancellations received by this date will receive a full refund and will not be charged for cancelling their event registration.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Career Connections Center. Please contact the Career Events staff at CCCFairs@ufsa.ufl.edu to cancel your registration.
No cancellations will be accepted after the deadline. Registered organizations who fail to show up at the event will still be charged for the event. Outstanding bills from previous events will prevent employers the use of other services in the future.
See more in the Policies tab.