See who’s attending the event. For an up-to-date list of participants, log in to Gator CareerLink
, click “events” and select Majors & Minors Fair. This list is updated as we receive new registrations.
How to Maximize Your Experience
As you explore the major/minor fair use these guiding questions to gather additional information about potential majors/minors.
- Reviewing the majors/minors are available at UF
- Researching the number of credit hours you have and your current GPA
- Practicing how to speak about major change options (you might need to defend why you want to change majors
- Developing a list of questions regarding switching majors, course options, student organization affiliations, alumni preparedness, etc.
Ask a Peer:
- What got you interested in pursuing this major/minor field?
- What do you like about your major/minor?
- Is there a specific class or professor that you would recommend to get to know this major/minor?
- What do you want to do after you graduate?
Ask an Advisor:
- What kind of students tend to enroll in this major/minor and find it a good fit?
- Are there any recommended intro courses that could help me explore this major/minor?
- Can students take electives or study abroad in this major?
- What type of engagement experiences/activities would you recommend for students in this major?
- What career fields do students who graduate in this field typically go into?
- Where should I go and who should I speak to if I have more questions?
Here’s a list of tips to help you prepare for networking with employers at the event.
- Casual dress is recommended.
- Be prepared to discuss your current major/minor and why you are interested in a specific program.