We’re located in the heart of campus in the J. Wayne Reitz Union. Students can easily find us in our new home on Level One of the Reitz Union and employers will find many airports and driving options to get to our office for events or on-campus venues for career fairs.
J. Wayne Reitz Union
655 Reitz Union Drive
Gainesville, FL 32611
If you need directions to a specific event, such as a career fair which may not be held in our office, please contact us at 352-392-1601.
- Exit the airport via the access road and turn right (west) onto 39th Avenue (SR 222).
- Proceed to the traffic light at Waldo Road (SR 24) and turn left (south) and continue south for about 2.5 miles.
- Turn right (west) at University Avenue (SR 20/24/26) and continue west 2.8 miles – when you see Florida Field stadium on your left, move to the left lane and at Gale Lemerand Drive turn left (south).
- Continue south to the second traffic light and turn left (east) onto Museum Road and take the first left to the Welcome Center Parking Garage.
- Exit the airport terminal via the access road and take the ramp to merge onto FL-60 E.
- Take the exit onto 1-275 N toward I-4 and continue north for about 22 miles.
- Merge onto I-75 N and continue north towards Gainesville for approximately 110 miles.
- Take Gainesville exit 384 toward the Museums of Natural History/Art and Performing Arts.
- Merge onto SW Archer Road and drive for 2.7 miles.
- Turn left onto Center Drive.
- Take the 2nd left onto Museum Road and proceed to the Welcome Center Parking Garage.
- Exit airport terminal via the access road to the interchange at State Road 528 (Beach Line – Toll Road) and take Exit 1B west toward the Florida Turnpike and I-4.
- Proceed west on SR 528 to Exit 4 and take the Florida Turnpike (Toll Road) “North to Ocala,” about 111 miles.
- Follow the Turnpike north to its merge with I-75 at Wildwood and continue north on I-75.
- Take the SECOND Gainesville exit – Exit 384 (Archer Road) – and turn right (east) at the bottom of the ramp.
- Continue east on Archer Road for 2.5 miles and, at the fork at SW 16 Avenue, bear LEFT.
- Turn left (north) at the next traffic light at Gale Lemerand Drive and proceed north to Museum Road
- Turn right (east) onto Museum Road and take the first left into the Welcome Center Parking Garage.
- Take I-10 east to its junction with I-75 near Lake City.
- Use Exit 296A south to I-75 south and proceed for approximately 48 miles.
- Take Gainesville Exit 387 (Newberry Road), and turn right (east) at the bottom of the exit ramp
- Follow Newberry Road east for about 1.3 miles and bear right when it becomes West University Avenue
- Continue east for approximately 2.5 miles and turn right (south) onto Gale Lemerand Drive
- Continue south to the second traffic light and turn left (east) onto Museum Rd and take the first left to the Welcome Center Parking Garage.
Our Welcome Center Parking Garage is located on the corner of Museum Road and Reitz Union Drive.
Parking is $6.00 for all-day parking when you arrive. There is a mid-term 2-hour parking fee of $4.00 and a short-term 45-minute parking fee of $2.00. The pay stations are inside of the garage at the exits. Arrive early as parking spaces are EXTREMELY limited after 8 a.m., and we recommend noting your parking number.
Many hotels around the area have a shuttle service, which will help alleviate parking issues.
For employers, some of our career fairs have parking included in the price of the event. Please check with your event for more specific details.