Whenever we have an opportunity, we will take the time to brag about the talented students at the University of Florida. With over 58,000 students enrolled in 16 different colleges and more than 415,000 alumni worldwide, the UF offers a diverse group of well-rounded candidates for your recruiting needs.
Snapshot of the UF Student:
- 96% of first-time-in-college freshmen continue to their second year
- Over 12,000 UF students are enrolled in graduate or professional programs
- 30% of UF graduates seek employment opportunities outside of the state of Florida
- 70% of UF graduates secure employment or plan employment in the state of Florida
- 1000+ student organizations at UF
- Average GPA, SAT, and ACT Score of 2019 Freshmen: 4.5 GPA, 1395 SAT, 31 ACT
The Top Five Applicant Florida Counties:
- Palm Beach
The Top Five Employment Destinations in the United States for UF Graduates in 2017-2018 were:
- New York
- Approximately 29% of UF students identify as African American, Hispanic, or Asian (’19)
- 20% of UF students identify as first-generation
- Over 550 student athletes with 429 declared majors
- Over 1,900 active duty, dependent, and veteran students
- 3,048 enrolled in UF Online
- UF’s International Center served over 6,600 international students
This interactive dashboard allows users to investigate UF student outcome data among graduating undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and professional students. Discover the student graduation story yourself at Student Outcomes page.
- Students who interviewed through the Career Connections Center: 4,339
- Students who attended Employer Hosted Events: 3,301
- Students who attended career fairs: 12,381
- Students who applied for opportunities through Gator CareerLink: 9,891
The Career Connections Center can help you create the connections you need for a successful recruiting experience. With over 10,500 employment connections facilitated by our team in the 2018-2019 academic year, we’re ready to help you build your connections too.
Email us at HireGators@ufsa.ufl.edu if you have questions about the University of Florida students or how to start recruiting at UF.