Whenever we have an opportunity, we will take the time to brag about the talented students at the University of Florida. With over 58,000 students enrolled in 16 different colleges and more than 415,000 alumni worldwide, the UF offers a diverse group of well-rounded candidates for your recruiting needs.
Snapshot of the UF Student:
- 96% of first-time-in-college freshmen continue to their second year
- Over 12,000 UF students are enrolled in graduate or professional programs
- 30% of UF graduates seek employment opportunities outside of the state of Florida
- 70% of UF graduates secure employment or plan employment in the state of Florida
- 1000+ student organizations at UF
- Average GPA, SAT, and ACT Score of 2019 Freshmen: 4.5 GPA, 1395 SAT, 31 ACT
It’s no surprise that UF receives applicants from all 50 states (more than 1,000 applications for out-of-state students are from New Jersey and New York alone). Admitted students represent every Florida county, all 50 states, and 131 countries.
Top Destination Cities in the State of Florida:
Top States Where UF Graduates Are Employed:
- New York