Overcome barriers to your career growth and build momentum by having your professional documents reviewed by a career coach. Your session will guide you through the Career Action Plan which provides users an opportunity to introspectively reflect on your career options.
Career Coaching sessions are 30 minutes. All sessions begin with a free 15-minute discovery call. Career Coaching sessions are available virtually and in person.
- Up to One Year after Graduation
- Free coaching is available for University of Florida alumni for up to one-year post graduation. Log into Gator CareerLink to schedule your career planning appointment.
- More than One Year after Graduation
- We have career coaching packages available for alumni who have graduated from UF more than a year ago.
- One Coaching Session: a 45-minute session with a certified career coach to discuss career goals and challenges. A career action plan will be developed.
- Cost: $50.00
- Three Coaching Sessions: Three 45-minute sessions with a certified career coach to discuss career goals and challenges, create an action plan, and talk through progress and development over the three sessions.
- Cost: $125.00
- Virtual Document Review: Have your resume, CV, or LinkedIn profile, or other documents reviewed in a 45-minute session.
- Cost: $50 per document