The UF Online Career Community
The Gator Nation is everywhere! No matter where you are located, if you are taking courses online, studying abroad, completing an internship outside of campus student we are here to help you! We have plenty of online resources and host many virtual events to support you on your career journey
These Resources Include:
- Ways to connect with the Career Connections Center
- Handouts to assist you in preparing for your search
- Customized job search resources
- And much more!
Upcoming Live Streams and Virtual Events- Check out the events below that have been selected to best fit the needs for you as an online student. Visit our events page for a complete list of programs and career fairs.
- Virtual Fairs
- Veterans Virtual Career Fair Feburary 20th
- College Athlete Virtual Fair Feburary 26th
- Hire Heroes USA Veterans March 12th
- Diversity & Inclusion Virtual Career Fair March 18
- SEC & ACC Virutal Career Fair April 2th
- Based on events card events, exploration, job search, professionalism, identity, values
- Schedule a Virtual Career Planning Appointment Today
Learn about yourself and Career Options
There’s a world full of careers waiting for you. Learn more about your College of Law career path and careers that interest you by using the tools below. They’ll help you make sense of your interests and experiences.
Need help with understanding how your interests will play a part in your future career? Start with CHOMP!
What Can I Do With This Major?
Whether you are exploring multiple majors or searching for information about your chosen field, this site will help you connect majors to careers.
The OOH can help you find career information on duties, education and training, pay, and outlook for
Has detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by job seekers, workforce development and HR professionals, students, researchers, and more.
No matter what step you are in the job or internship search process, these customized handouts were created to help you highlight the unique skills and knowledge you have as a Veteran student!
Find out how you can effectively communicate your skills, abilities, and achievements.
Use these keywords to help communicate your experiences on your resume.
Learn how to introduce your resume and provide context to your experiences!
Enhance your interviewing skills with tips to help you prepare for your next steps.
Access to internships, job opportunities, online resource library, events, and more.
Looking for a job or internship? We have current and relevant opportunities just for you. Click on one of the links below to begin your search.
The tools below will help you take active steps to transition from where you are to where you want to be!
- Vault– The Vault provides in-depth intelligence on what it’s really like to work within an industry, company, or profession—and how to position yourself to launch and build the career you want.
- Buzzfile– is business aggregator site with information about company ownership, industry, revenue, structure, etc. It collects publicly available information it can find in order to provide comprehensive company profiles.
- Hoover (access through UF Libraries) – Hoover’s, Inc., is an American business research company that has provides information on companies and industries. Use it to identify organization names in industries you are curious about or competitors to find other organizations to apply to. Access via UF Libraries by clicking on the Hoovers icon on the banner at the top of the screen.
Professional Associations are a great way to get involved and meet professionals in your field. Some associations have student chapters that you can join now, and many have job/internship boards where you can search for opportunities. Use these tools to find professional associations related to your field/industry.