Careers in Communication Fair: Employer Information
Employers hiring for jobs or internships in advertising, journalism, public relations, media production, management, and technology (formerly known as telecommunication at UF), and related communication industries can connect with students or recent grads during the Fall 2021 Careers in Communication Fair!
To accommodate your recruiting needs, the fair will offer employers and students the ability to connect over two days:
- October 12 – In-Person Career Fair in the Reitz Union with employers and students meeting during open tabling
- November 3 – Virtual Interview Day featuring pre-scheduled interviews between employers and students
At registration, you can choose which day(s) you would like to participate in the fair.
Registration is open. Register by September 27 for the best rate.
What’s included with your registration:
- All registered employers receive a resume packet with copies of all RSVP’d students’ resumes prior to the fair.
- In-Person Career Fair
- Registration includes one table, two representatives, a meal voucher for each representative, and one reserved parking space. Additional representatives may be registered for $25 each; additional parking spaces may be reserved for $6 each. (UF Rate registrations include one representative and do not include reserved parking.)
- Virtual Interview Day
- Registration includes unlimited representatives. Each representative may create a unique interview schedule, each of which may have multiple positions attached and allow for multiple interviews with candidates.
- Corporate – $75
- Virtual Interview Day only: $50
- Nonprofit or Government – $50
- Virtual Interview Day only: $40
- UF Departments and Affiliated Organizations – $25
- Virtual Interview Day only: $25
Rates increase $25 after the early registration deadline on Monday, September 27.
Additional Fees (In-Person Career Fair only):
- Extra representatives – $25
- Extra reserved parking spaces – $6
Employer Preparation and Success
To help our employer partners prepare for a successful career fair, we are offering optional Employer Success Sessions. Register for either date using the links below, and feel free to join only for the part(s) of the session pertaining to you.
- Register for Tuesday, Sept. 14, 10:00-11:00 a.m. ET
- 10:00-10:25 a.m. – In-Person Fair
- 10:25-11:00 a.m. – Virtual Interview Day
- Register for Thursday, Sept. 30, 3:00-4:00 p.m. ET
- 3:00-3:25 p.m. – In-Person Fair
- 3:25-4:00 p.m. – Virtual Interview Day
Questions about the Careers in Communication Fair?
Please contact David Adams, Manager for Integrated Partnerships for CJC in the UF Career Connections Center, at email@example.com, 352-392-2045 or 352-392-0452.