Careers in Communication Fair: Employer Information
October 17th, 2023
Reitz Union Rion Ballroom
Employers hiring for jobs or internships in advertising, journalism, public relations, media production, management, and technology (formerly known as telecommunication at UF), and related communication industries can connect with students or recent grads during the Fall 2023 Careers in Communication Fair!
Tuesday, October 17th
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Reitz Union Grand Ballroom
Cancellations & No Shows
Registration is open. Register by July 16th
What’s included with your registration:
- All registered employers receive a resume packet with copies of all RSVP’d students’ resumes prior to the fair.
- Registration Include:
- One table, two representatives, a meal voucher for each representative, and one reserved parking space. Additional representatives may be registered for $20 each; additional parking spaces may be reserved for $15 each.
- Registration Fees:
- $150 through August 4th
- $175 August 5th – September 26th
- $200 after September 26th
- Reduced rates for UF Departments, Nonprofits, and Government Organizations
September 26th, 2023, is the cancellation deadline for this event. Cancellations received by this date will receive a full refund and will not be charged for canceling their event registration.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Career Connections Center. Please contact Career Events Staff at CCCCareerFairs@ufsa.ufl.edu to cancel your registration.
No cancellations will be accepted after the deadline. Registered organizations who fail to show up at the event will still be charged for the event. Outstanding bills from previous events will prevent employers the use of other Career Connections Center services in the future.
Organizations that do not check-in by 5:30 p.m. on the day of the event will be considered a “no show.” Registered organizations that fail to show up at the event will result in a charge for the event regardless if payment has been received by the Career Connections Center.
Questions about the Careers in Communication Fair?
Please contact the Career Events Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, 352-392-2331.