March 17, 2021
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Virtually via the Career Fair Plus app
Meet incredible UF students who can help you fill your summer positions at the Summer Experience Fair. The Summer Experience Fair will take place at the Reitz Union – North Entrance. This outdoor event is open to local, state and national employers.
- $75 (until February 17, 2021)
- $100 (after February 17, 2021)
- 1 table (6’ x 30’’) and two chairs
- 3 representatives
- Lunch vouchers for each representative
- 1 Parking pass
- Online listing of your company
- Additional representatives: $30 each (max of 4 reps per booth)
- Electrical Hookup: $25 (you must supply the extension cord)
- Additional Parking Passes: $7 each