March 01, 2023
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Career Connections Center
This career fair brings together public facing industries to recruit students looking toward government and socially, civic, and/or politically centered occupations. With over 900 student organizations, UF graduates are actively engaged with their campus community and ready to bring those skills and experiences into the workforce.
This event is good for those seeking roles in:
- Public Service
- Social Service Organizations
Government, Non-Profit & Tax Exempt Organizations
- $100 before February 8, 2023
- $150 after February 8, 2023
Corporate or Business Attendees
- $150 before February 8, 202
- $200 after February 8, 202
- Participation in the event
- 2 recruiters, plus 2 additional for $20 each
- Online listing of your organization