September 21 – 24, 2020
Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Doors open at 8:15 a.m., and the event begins at 9. Student check-in is at Gate 3. Only open to UF students and alumni.
About Career Showcase:
Over 300 employers participate in Career Showcase, the largest career fair in the southeast. Non-technical day is on Tuesday, January 21st for UF students and alumni interested in fields such as accounting, health care, communications, education, sales, and retail. Technical day is on Wednesday, January 22nd for UF students and alumni interested in fields such as computer science, engineering, information systems, research, and other technical fields.
Career Showcase is hosted bi-annually is open to UF Students and alumni. For questions, contact the Career Events staff at (352) 273-2331 or CCCCareerFairs@ufsa.ufl.edu.
A list of employers can also be found in Gator CareerLink
- Business professional attire is strongly encouraged
- Bring your Gator 1 or Gator 1 ID number for admission to the event
- Bring several copies of your resumes for distribution
- Have your resume reviewed prior to the event. The C3 provides an Express Drop-In service (no appointment needed), weekdays between 11 – 4 p.m. for resume reviews, mock interviews, and more
- Research the organizations before attending
- Prepare questions to ask employers so you can see if an employer is a good fit with your values, abilities, and interests
- Have a platform (notepad or phone app) to jot down notes of your conversations with recruiters to use during your follow-ups
- Come prepared knowing your availability for employment or internship, including start and end dates
Questions to Ask Yourself Before the Event:
1. What kind of full-time experience are you looking for?
2. Where would you be willing to relocate for work?
3. Does the field you are looking to work in require any special certifications?
Network with Recruiters at Diversity Meet Up
Diversity Meet Up is an event designed to help boost your confidence and your brand as you navigate the recruiting season. Network with employers attending Career Showcase in a casual setting.
Learn more button to the diversity meet up page.
Volunteer at Career Showcase
Each semester over 100 students serve as Career Showcase Hosts to help produce the two-day event. Find out how you can volunteer and gain event management experience while networking with the career center staff and employers, assisting with logistics, and more.
Link to email.
If you are an individual with a disability and anticipate needing accommodations, please contact CCCCareerFairs@ufsa.ufl.edu at least 72 hours prior to the event.