*Canceled* Due to safety measures this event is canceled.
Just in Time Fair
March 25, 2020
Reitz Union North Entrance
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
About the Just in Time Fair:
The Just in Time Career Fair provides you with an opportunity to meet and connect with employers about their available full-time opportunities. If you’re about to graduate or if you are an alum looking for new opportunities, consider participating in the Just in Time Fair. All majors and degree levels are invited.
The Just in Time Fair is hosted annually every spring and is open to UF students and alumni. For further questions, contact our Career Events staff at (352) 273-2331 or CCCCareerFairs@ufsa.ufl.edu.
A list of participants can also be found in Gator CareerLink
- Casual attire is acceptable
- Bring your Gator 1 or Gator 1 ID number for admission to the event.
- Bring several copies of your resumes for distribution.
- Have your resume reviewed prior to the event. The C3 provides an Express Drop-In service (no appointment needed), weekdays between 9 – 4 for resume reviews, mock interviews, and more
- Research the organizations before attending
- Prepare questions to ask employers so you can see if an employer is a good fit with your values, abilities, and interests
- Have a platform (notepad or phone app) to jot down notes of your conversations with recruiters to use during your follow-ups
- Come prepared knowing your availability for employment or internship, including start and end dates
Questions to Ask Yourself Before the Event:
- What kind of full-time experience are you looking for?
- Where would you be willing to relocate for work?
- Does the field you are looking to work in require any special certifications?
The Career Connections Center hosts a series of workshops each semester to prepare students for career fairs. Visit the career.ufl.edu/events for details.