Summer Experience Fair
Reitz Union North Entrance
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
About the Summer Experience Fair:
In a matter of minutes, you can explore a range of summer job & internships at the Summer Job & Internship Fair. A summer experience can make a BIG impact on your resume & overall professional skills.
This event is open to UF Students and Alumni only. For further questions, contact our Career Events staff at (352) 273-2331 or CCCCareerFairs@ufsa.ufl.edu.
A list of participants can also be found in Gator CareerLink
- Professional attire is encouraged.
- Bring your Gator 1 or Gator 1 ID number for admission to the event.
- Bring several copies of your resumes for distribution.
- Have your resume reviewed prior to the event. The C3 provides an Express Drop-In service (no appointment needed), weekdays between 11 – 4 p.m. for resume reviews, mock interviews, and more
- Research the organizations before attending
- Prepare questions to ask employers so you can see if an employer is a good fit with your values, abilities, and interests
- Have a platform (notepad or phone app) to jot down notes of your conversations with recruiters to use during your follow-ups
- Come prepared knowing your availability for employment or internship, including start and end dates
Questions to Ask Yourself Before the Event:
- What kind of experience are you looking for?
- Where would you be willing to relocate for work?
- Does the field you are looking to work in require any special certifications?