Part-Time Job Fair
September 2, 2020
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Career Connections Center
About the Part-Time Job Fair:
Have you considered working on campus or in the community during the semester? If so, this fair provides you opportunities to network with UF departments & local employers about part-time employment. Check Gator CareerLink for an up-to-date listing of participants.
A list of participants can also be found in Gator CareerLink
- Casual attire is encouraged.
- Bring your Gator 1 or Gator 1 ID number for admission to the event.
- Bring several copies of your resumes for distribution.
- Have your resume reviewed prior to the event. The C3 provides an Express Drop-In service (no appointment needed), weekdays between 11 – 4 p.m. for resume reviews, mock interviews, and more
- Research the organizations before attending
- Prepare questions to ask employers so you can see if an employer is a good fit with your values, abilities, and interests
- Have a platform (notepad or phone app) to jot down notes of your conversations with recruiters to use during your follow-ups
- Come prepared knowing your availability for employment or internship, including start and end dates
Questions to Ask Yourself Before the Event:
- What experience would I like to have during the summer?
- How far am I willing to travel for my summer opportunity?
- Does my summer interest require any certification?